Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update!

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to check in with you all! As you may know Gutter Candy Magazine is launching 02/07/12' and I'm working quite hard on that! Everything is going well and I can't wait to share it with you! Some of you guys contributed work which will be shown and it looks great!


On another note I am moving to Dublin full time in a few weeks where I will be performing more shows and working on quite a few exciting projects! I am also going to be blogging and updating far more as I will have more things to share! I am also going to begin weekly video blogs! This is something I have been wanting to do for a few months now as I wanted to really give everyone a better insight into my life! I'm going to be talking to you backstage before shows, introducing some of my friends, talking more about projects and interacting with you all much more! 


I would love if you subscribed to my YouTube page www.youtube.com/evinfashion where I will begin vlogging quite soon!


I am also on Twitter (@evincandy) where you can follow and tweet me!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment