Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Phil T's Circus Royale


I'm super excited about tonight. I will be performing with my drag brother, Phil T Gorgeous for his Circus Royale extravaganza at The George. There will be a huge range of performers including Bunny, Lucy Rhinehart, Sade O'Sapphic, Sophia Disgrace, Terri Fierce and Lisette Krol, Slick O' and Ether aerial artists as well as popcorn machines, deadly sin shots and more! Doors are open at 10pm!

I'm now preparing myself to get out of bed at the ungodly hour of 12.30! to get the bus (yes drag queens sometimes do public transport) back to Dublin. If your about town I strongly reccomend you come see the show! For those of you who aren't in Ireland, I shall be taking lots of pictures and videos!

Happy Monday!

Candy X

No comments:

Post a Comment